Terms And Conditions
- ArgoCasino.com is owned and operated by JocSolutions Limited, Gibraltar. Address 1st Floor Garrison House 3 Liblary Ramp Gibraltar, Gibraltar GX11 1AA. Company Number 112971. Contact information: email@example.com Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete this transaction.
- ArgoCasino.com is licensed in Curacao and the license № 8048/JAZ2015-008 is held by JocSystems N.V. a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Curacao, bearing company number 124835 and having its registered address at E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curacao.
General terms and conditions
- The Player is over 18 years of age and (b) above the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to the him/her;
- The Player understands and accepts the risk that, by using the Services, may, as well as win money, lose money;
- The Company does not pursue the purpose of providing services that do not comply with the applicable laws of your jurisdiction. By registering an account with ArgoCasino, you agree and accept the fact that the services provided are in compliance with your local applicable laws and regulations. The duty to familiarize, as well as comply with regulations and laws governing gambling in this or that country region lies entirely on the player. Any illegal or unintentional use of the services of the site is solely your decision and should not be the responsibility of the Company.
- In accordance with the requirements of gaming providers, some of the games may be banned, or inaccessible in certain jurisdictions. NETENT games are not available for players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lao, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, United States of America, United Kingdom, Latvia, Lithuania. In addition to the game: Planet of the Apes, Guns'n'Roses, Motorhead and Jimi Hendrix are not available in Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. For players from a number of countries, there are restrictions when playing NETENT games with the jackpot. Among them are: Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. ArgoCasino, for its part, will make every effort to limit the access of players from these countries to the games with the jackpot, and in the event of a jackpot winning for a player from one of these jurisdictions the jackpot will be canceled. Microgaming games are prohibited or not available to players from the following jurisdictions: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines. Rabcat (Dev partner) games are not available for players from Austria and Israel. Games Big Time Gaming (Dev partner) are not available for players from Canada, and Branded games, as well as games with a progressive jackpot for players from Turkey. Games, of the producers of the Qtech group are not available, or are prohibited for players from: U.S.A, Canada, Australia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Singapore, Taiwan, Algeria, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Angola, Ecuador, Guyana, Iraq, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen.
LICENCE TO USE SOFTWARE
- This license does not apply to certain territories which are identified in the following paragraph, of which YOU SHOULD NOT BE A RESIDENT AND FROM WHICH YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ACCESS OR USE THE ONLINE CASINO AND/OR THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SOFTWARE, OR TO MAKE ANY DEPOSIT OR RECEIVE ANY WITHDRAWAL. THE EXCLUDED TERRITORIES ARE AS FOLLOWS: Netherlands, France, Dutch West Indies, Israel, Moldova, United Kingdom, USA and its territories.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. WE AND THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER, AND ALL OF OUR AND THEIR AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES, HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- The Software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or to us. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- We only allow access to playing games on the Online Casino through secured networks using encryption of the user name and password. You cannot play games on the Online Casino without passing our customer security login.
- You may not use the Online Casino for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Online Casino by you is for your own private purposes only.
- You may only have one Player Account, for which you will register using your own, correct name, and each Player Account shall only have one personal single account-holder pertaining to one domestic household address.
- Any e-mail is for the intended recipient only and is confidential because it contains an authorization key. It is forbidden to forward, copy or reprint the contents of the letter.
- You must keep your Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anyone. You shall be responsible for all activities and transactions conducted on your Player Account. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct Username and Password is assumed by us to be you, and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid. We will not be responsible for any third party access to your Player Account and under no circumstances shall we be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of misuse of your Username and Password by any person or for any unauthorized access to your Player Account.
- You may not use anyone else's user name or password, and you will not use any other person's Player Account or means of payment to access or use the Online Casino or the Website or the Software.
YOUR WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS.
- You hereby warrant and confirm to us that:
- you are not a resident of any of the excluded territories specified as such in clause 2.2 above, as this list may be updated from time to time, and you are not attempting to access or use the Online Casino and/or the Website and/or the Software from any of these territories;
- you are acting on your own behalf;
- you are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- you are not classified as a compulsive gambler;
- all details which you give or have given in the process of registering with the Online Casino are accurate and you will continue to update such details in the event of any changes and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration details.
- you are not under the age of either (i) 18; or (ii) the age at which gambling activities are legal under the law of the jurisdiction that applies to you, whichever is greater;
- the debit/credit card details provided by you in the registration process are those of the registered account holder and the card has not been reported as lost or stolen;
- you are not one of our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or of one of our affiliated or subsidiary companies, or suppliers or vendors, and you are not a relative of any of them (for the purpose of this clause, the term "relative" means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling); in the event that you breach this restriction, one of the actions that will be taken against you is that you will not be entitled to any of your Winnings;
- You hereby warrant and confirm to us that:
- If you feel that you have lost control of your gambling behavior, we offer you a self-exclusion possibility which can be activated by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . Self-exclusion means that player account is closed during the entire exclusion period.
- Unlike the standard account closure requests, the self-exclusion can be set for a certain period of time. In order to re-activate your account after a self-exclusion request, you need to contact our Customer Support via : email@example.com.
- We will do our best to enforce your self-exclusion request. But at the same time, you acknowledge and agree that the initial responsibility for controlling your gambling experience belongs exclusively to you. Consequently, you totally accept the fact that we will not be responsible if you decide to continue gambling afterwards.
- We also recommend an additional step of installing the software that will block access to Internet gambling websites.
PLAYER ACCOUNT, DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS.
- You agree that financial account transactions will be handled by us directly or through a Payment Provider or any other third part:
- Deposits and Withdrawals may be transferred from us to you and vice versa, either directly or through a Payment Provider chosen by you.
- We do not guarantee that there will not be any delay in the processing or receipt of Deposits or Withdrawals.
- You acknowledge and agree that your Player Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system of any other jurisdiction, including but not limited to your local jurisdiction. Furthermore, the Player Account does not bear interest on any of the funds held in it.
- Once your Player Account has been opened, you will be able to credit funds to your Player Account by requesting an electronic transfer of funds using any of the means set out in the Profile section of the Online Casino.
- By making a deposit on ArgoCasino.com, the player agrees to use at least once the full amount of the deposit on betting. In case when players ignore this rule, ArgoCasino.com reserves the right to impose a fee on the player's account to cover all the deposit and withdrawal costs. If necessary, the amount requested for withdrawal will be reduced depending on the costs incurred by ArgoCasino.com.
- You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to us or to Payment Providers in connection with your use of the Online Casino.
- You acknowledge that you may, from time to time, upon our request, be required to provide additional details referring to the the Deposits made by you.
- You agree that we will have the right to withhold any Withdrawals, in the event we believe or suspect that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusive, unlawful or improper activity, or if we are concerned about the operation of that Player Account or the request for Withdrawal. In such cases, we may commence and/or be involved in and/or assist any investigation into such circumstances, and you agree to assist and cooperate with any such investigation.
- Players can submit up to three withdrawal requests at the same time. The withdrawal requests will be processed within the time frames envisaged by Terms & Conditions. The maximum amount of one withdrawal transaction depends on the payment system chosen for withdrawal. The maximum amount of a single withdrawal transaction for bank cards is 1,000EUR in the equivalent of the account currency or 500EUR in the equivalent of the account currency for all e-wallets, except for QIWI and Yandex e-wallets.
- There are following restrictions on money withdrawal: no more than 1 500 EUR a day, 3000 EUR a week, 9000 EUR a month. In case of unforeseen circumstances, the administration has the right to make payments in accordance to the individual schedule, the user will be informed about the terms and amount of payments. You are aware of and agree that players are allowed to withdraw no more than 9,000 EUR per month. If the amount to be withdrawn is greater than 9,000 EUR, the remaining amount will be returned back to the player's account, allowing the player to withdraw additional funds the following month in accordance with this term. Applications for funds withdrawal are processed by the Financial Department within 24 business hours from the date of submission of the request, after passing the verification of the account through the provision of identification documents. The Finance Department handles withdrawal requests from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm GMT +2 only on weekdays. Payments to the bank cards are made only on weekdays. You confirm that you are acquainted and agree with our withdrawal schedule. After responsible department processes the withdrawal request, any delays in the processing of payments that arise in the future will not fall under the responsibility of the company. Withdrawals depend on all conditions specified above and the verification of all required documents as set forth in clause 7.4 below. Deposits implemented by Maestro can not be refunded back to your card, in accordance with the rules of Maestro. In such cases, the funds will be paid through alternative payment methods; Only users from the following countries may withdraw to MasterCard: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
- In case the user has created a withdrawal request without wagering the deposit once, the casino has the right to cancel the request and return the money to the balance until the deposit amount is wagered. In case if the user took a bonus when depositing, the deposit amount must be wagered three times to withdraw the funds.
- Terms and Conditions of the withdrawals obtained by playing with No Deposit Bonuses. In case the player wins by playing with a No Deposit Bonus, initially credited as bonus balance or as Free Spins, or by another way, the maximum withdrawal amount constitutes 50EUR in the equivalent currency of the player account. When such a withdrawal is requested, the amount the player receives is 50EUR in the equivalent currency of the player account. ArgoCasino Administration reserves the right to cancel the winnings coming from the game-play using a No Deposit Bonus in case the player is using duplicate accounts, is misleading the Casino personnel in order to receive a No Deposit Bonus, as well as any other types of abuse of the Casino Bonus Program, including exceeding the maximum bet provided for the Bonus wagering, as well as, any violation of the present Terms and Conditions.When wagering any Bonus provided by ArgoCasino, the requirements for the maximum bet size must be followed and not exceed (10EUR). In case there is no specification or reference to that kind of bet amount, in the Promotion Rules or the section that regards the Bonus, the player must contact the Customer Support service to specify the maximum bet amount for the acquired or an eventual Bonus. To withdraw funds from the No-Deposit Bonus, is required a minimum deposit from the system to which the funds are to be withdrawn (in case the user has not previously deposited). If the user continue playing after making the minimum deposit (without creating a withdraw request and without waiting for withdrawal of funds), the payment will be made according to the above rules for withdrawing the winnings received from the No-Deposit Bonus, that is, no more than 50 Euro.
- The Bonuses can be claimed upon the actual deposit was performed within the hours of the same day.
- The wagering requirements of a Bonus at ArgoCasino.com represents 40x of the initial bonus amount, in case the Promotion does not foresee anything different. When wagering a bonus, only bets made using bonus funds are considered. The percentage of bonus wins depends on the game. Bets placed in Baccarat and Craps games are not counted when the bonus is wagered.
- You may close your Player Account at any time by contacting the Online Casino’s customer service, provided that your Player Account is not expected to become in debit/deficit pursuant to any liabilities incurred through your gaming activities on the Online Casino. On closing your Player Account, we will return the balance to you in accordance with the rest of the provisions of this section 8.
- You agree that financial account transactions will be handled by us directly or through a Payment Provider or any other third part:
VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY. REQUIREMENTS FOR PROTECTION AGAINST MONEY LAUNDERING.
- You can create only one account on the website. Any other accounts opened on the site will be treated as "Duplicate Accounts". In this case, the company has the right to close any duplicate accounts with the following sanctions: Each transaction performed from the duplicate accounts will be voided; If cash prizes and bonuses have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account, they will be lost, and the company has the right to demand them back. Argocasino.com reserves the right to cancel the bets, to deny receiving any kind of bonuses or participation in any promotion, as well as prohibit opening an account or close an existing account without prior written notice and any explanations.
- To create an account and use the services of the site, You must enter a username, Your email address, and password. Login will be used to enter the system. Also, You will need to provide personal information such as Your name, date of birth and telephone number.
- When opening an account, You should enter Your real name. If necessary, the company may require proof of identities such as a copy of the passport, ID card payment or any other necessary documents. If this information can not be provided, the company may suspend your account or close it if You do not provide this information.
- You agree that when opening an account on the site, You indicate true and complete information about yourself and agree to correct it in case of any changes. In case of not following these conditions, the company has the right to restrict access to the site, cancel the transaction (the winnings, bonuses) and/or terminate Your account.
- Also you guarantee that you have not previously held a player account with us or with any other online gaming operator;
- After opening the account, you confirm that you will not provide any information or make any statement to us which is untrue, false, incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
- JocSolutions that operates ArgoCasino , makes every effort to fulfill the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and any associated Regulations. ArgoCasino Financial Department shall check all transactions and report to competent authorities in case of any suspicious transaction.In accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, ArgoCasino reserves the right to suspend or close an account in case of any suspicious financial activity.The withdrawals are processed in the same currency in which the respective deposit was made. Any withdrawals are performed only to the same debit/credit card or bank account you used for deposit.
ANTI-BRIBERY AND ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY OF ARGOCASINO
- In order to comply with International Anti-Bribery legislation and prevent reputational losses of the company, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy is implemented on the site.
- The policy applies to all casino employees, partners and their followers, agents, representatives and third parties.
- The Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy of ArgoCasino assumes that:
- Our Company will never suggest, pay and admit any kind of bribes offer, pay, solicit or accept bribes in any form, either explicit or implicit.
- We'll never take part in any form of corrupt practices.
- We will not participate in any kind of corrupt activity, either directly or indirectly.
- The organization will guard against those employees who participate in bribe activities. That will lead to the cancellation of the labor agreement and if necessary, to criminal case.
- Any working relationships with agents and third parties will be ceased in case of breach of any clause of the Policy.
- Bribery means suggesting, supplying and obtaining any kind of value, including money, presents as well as approval and support of somebody's decision for something illegal. If you're aware of any kind of bribe affair, you should report the administration of the casino without delay.
- Corruption incorporates, but is not limited to, any of the subsequent activities: bribery, cheating, deception, criminal conspiracy, abuse of authority, theft and money - laundering.
- JocSolutions that operates ArgoCasino, makes every effort to fulfill International Anti-Bribery legislation and in order to comply with it
- The Company will not participate in a fraudulent activity and won't let anyone do it in the name of the Company.
- The Company will not provide, obtain, request or allow somebody else to give bribes or participate in any fraudulent activity in order to involve new customers, to keep the company alive and other deeds for good.
- The Company will not deal with those business partners and third parties who violate the statements of the Policy.
- The Company will not pay any remuneration to accelerate or procure a transaction in some other way.
- The Company will not hide its income or fabricate accounts and records of the casino.
- The Company respects the norms of International Anti-Bribery legislation.
- The Company ensures that the revenue paid by parties, agents, intermediaries, advisors, and consultants will be used for business purposes only.
- The Company comes under the anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws of the country where the Company is registered.
- The Company is obliged to inform about any attempt to bribe us, to involve us in fraudulent activity and about any suspicious behavior concerning the Casino.
BONUS & PROMOTION POLICY.
- Only one bonus can be claimed per each new registered account. All bonus offers are limited to one per person, household address, email address, telephone number, same shared computer and payment account number (e.g debit or credit card, electronic wallet, etc)
- Slots with bonus buying option, as well as progressive jackpots can be played only with the real funds. The maximum bet allowed when playing for bonus funds is 10 EUR until all the necessary wagering requirements are met. The administration reserves the right to expand the list of slots, playing on which is available only for real money at any time. If slot does not support bets on bonus funds, the user will be notified by a message.
- If the player cancels any bonus or replaces it with another one, the bonus will be cancelled in full. The same occurs when the bonus expires. Canceled bonuses are neither refundable nor returnable.
- Argo Casino bonuses are offered for entertainment purposes only. In case bonus or deposit funds are not used for the sole purpose of gaming, ArgoСasino.com reserves the right to blacklist the players, void all winnings and refund the original deposit to the player.
- The promotion Bonuses which are displayed on the website as well as those offered via emails, or other methods, are valid only in case there is no pending withdrawal. Bonus offers can be claimed on the day the deposit was made.
- Any winnings obtained dishonestly will be considered fraudulent and invalidated.
- In case of abuse of the bonus program, the administration has the right to exclude the user from a particular promotion or from ArgoCasino’s bonus program.
- Bonuses are provided to users according to both to regular casino promotions and to special promotional offers. In all other cases, Bonuses are provided individually at the discretion of the Administration.
- The minimum deposit amount to receive any bonus or Free Spins is 10 EUR, unless indicated otherwise in the promotion. Bonuses granted on an individual basis may have conditions different from the standard ones.
- The maximum withdrawal amount of funds received using any of deposit bonuses is 1000 EUR in the equivalent of the account currency.
- ArgoCasino.com reserves the right to raise the minimum amount of the deposit to receive a particular promotion bonus, in case the ratio of deposits to bonuses is more that the allowed one.
- In order to withdraw winnings from a bonus received as a result of combining bonuses by different promotions, the maximum payout amount is set, if at least one of them was subject to this restriction. In case of combining bonuses for each of which there was a restriction, the smallest payout amount provided by the rules of one of the bonuses is applied.
- First the betting is made from the real funds, and after that the bonus funds are used. The bonus is wagered only when playing using the bonus credit.
- The terms for the bonus wagering are the following - the bonus needs to be wagered 40 times the initial bonus amount, unless other information is indicated. Only bets on slots are considered for bonus wagering.
- When requesting withdrawal of funds before the wagering conditions are met, the bonus and all winnings from the bonus account will be canceled. ArgoСasino.com has the right to verify the session while paying out money and to cancel winnings and bonuses if fraud is detected.
- The wagering requirements needs to be completed within 14 days, otherwise the bonus and winnings will be removed.
- If desired, the player can refuse to receive casino bonuses. To do this, he needs to report it to the support team via Live Chat.
- We reserve the right to refuse to register any applicant for registration on the Website or the Online Casino;
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any Stake on the Online Casino;
- We reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the Online Casino.
- We reserve the right to reject the request for account creation/closure and to set aside obtaining of none deposit bonuses without giving any reason.
- We reserve the right to exclude the person for some time or forever from taking part in tournament and any kind or promotions. promotional activities, competitions or other services, if the customer was observed in using the account for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest activities.
- We reserve the right to ask to provide documents to verify identity and all the document required before any moneys were transferred or any deposits over a certain amount were accepted.
- We reserve the right to store and operate the financial resources according to the generally accepted rules on cash management. Both financing agency and payment solution provider, who is responsible for all the payment decisions are included.
- We reserve the right to impound or seize funds and deny the claim for financial compensation if the Terms and Conditions have been violated.
- We will be entitled to withhold any pay-out or Winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction, in order to ensure that payment of any Winnings is being made to the correct person. For this purpose, we will further be entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that you provide us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of your jurisdiction or otherwise.
- In the event that we suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or if any of your payments are charged back, and in the event of suspected card counting in any of the live games, we will have the right to withhold any amount from your account which is in excess of your original deposit, and if deemed necessary by us, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you.
- Any changes will take effect from the date specified on the Website's terms and conditions (End-User Agreement). It is important, therefore, that you check the Website's terms and conditions from time to time and check to see whether there was an appdate. You are solely responsible for learning about such updated versions and changes.
- If you continue to use the Website or the Online Casino after we have updated the changes, you agree to be bound by those changes whether or not you have had actual notice of, or have read, the relevant changes. In case you do not agree to the updated changes, you should not continue to use the Website or the Online Casino any further.