- General Information.
ArgoCasino.com is licensed in Curacao and the license № 8048/JAZ2015-008 is held by JocSystem N.V. a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Curacao, bearing company number 124835 and having its registered address at E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curacao.
- Data Controller.
The data controller of ArgoCasino.com is JocSystem N.V. a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Curacao, bearing company number 124835 and having its registered address at E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curacao.
- Data Protection Officer.
For any privacy issues or for further information on ArgoCasino.com data processing activities please contact the data protection officer of JocSystem N.V:
1st Floor Garrison House 3 Library Ramp Gibraltar, Gibraltar GX11 1AA, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3.1 How can we get in touch?
There are various ways you can contact us.
For general queries do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Service team via email or live chat - please see our Contact us page.
If you have specific questions regarding your personal information or how we use it, please contact our Data Protection Officer directly by email at email@example.com
- What kind of personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information when you interact with us and use our services. Sometimes, this information is provided to us by you – like when you register for the first time and when you make use of our products or get in touch with us. Sometimes third parties or publicly available sources provide us information about you.
Information you provide to us
Through your use of ArgoCasino services
- Your personal details, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth;
- Photographic identification and proof of address documents (to carry out due diligence)
- Banking and financial details (to establish the source of funds where a transaction is involved)
- Your account login details, such as your username and password
Other sources of personal data
- Information about how you interact with our products
- Information about your online browsing behavior on ArgoCasino.com website, mobile apps, and other ArgoCasino.com content online;
- Information about any devices you have used to access our Services (such as model, operating system, IP address, browser type, mobile device identifier)
- Recording correspondence – we may monitor or record correspondence with you. We might do this to check that we have carried out your instructions correctly; to resolve queries or issues; for regulatory purposes; to help improve our quality of service; to help us train our staff, or to help detect or prevent fraud or other crimes.
Information about third parties
- Where we provide personalized services, we may use third-party data about you, for example, your Twitter or Facebook feeds, to get to know you better and to provide more effective personalization.
- Data received from our business partners and from other organizations, such as specialist companies providing verification services, credit reference agencies, and fraud prevention agencies.
- Publicly available sources, like postcode lookup.
To ensure more efficient operation and functionality of the site, the company uses the «Cookie» files. Cookie – is a small piece of text information that a site sends to your browser. The browser will store this information and send it back with each request on your site, allowing us to "recognize" You once again the next time you visit our site. For more information about how to remove or control the files «cookie» can be found on the website www.aboutcookies.org. Note that deleting files "Cookie" on our website or blocking them on your computer may result in limited access to specific sections of the site or its functionality.
Additional Data collected when using ArgoCasino Services
ArgoCasino.com uses log files. These include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp and the number of clicks to analyze trends for administration of the site, to track players' movements on the site, and to gather usable comprehensive demographic information. IP addresses are related to the provision of web-based services with personally identifiable information.
The collection of such data is required for us to provide our services to the player. It is also necessary to protect our customers and ourselves from crime and to comply with legal obligations. It is also in our legitimate interest to improve and promote our services.
Communication with Players
ArgoCasino stores communication with players including requests for information or customer support. This applies to communication via email, the website or other means of communication.
The collection of the player’s personal data is required for us to provide our services to the player and to comply with legal obligations. It may also be necessary for enforcing our contractual agreements and therefore in our legitimate interest.
- Why do we collect your Personal Data and on what basis?
We recognize the trust and confidence our customers place in us as a service provider. In return, ArgoCasino is open about why we collect your data. First and foremost, collecting your information is essential for providing you the services and products you want. In addition, your data is used to personalize and improve your experience using our services, and to contact you from time to time with important information. In some cases, we need to collect and use your information to comply with the law. Under data protection laws, we also need to identify a specified lawful basis upon which we are processing your personal information. We rely on different bases for different processing activities.
to make our services available to you as part of our contract
- a) Under the contract- when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party. Our T&Cs, which you have accepted at registration, set out the terms of the contract and the services we will provide:
- To provide gaming and betting services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and inquiries;
- To process your transactions;
To personalize your experience
- b) Under legitimate interests- It is necessary to process your data for the purposes set out below, except where our interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of affected individuals (such as you). To determine if we can process your data on this basis, we shall consider a number of factors, such as what you were told at the time you provided your data, what your expectations are about the processing of the data, the nature of the data, and the impact of the processing on you.
To improve our services and products
- To offer a more relevant, tailored service; for instance, we could use your playing history to provide personalized recommendations and products;
- If you are signed-in or subscribed to our marketing offers, you will receive a personalized service. If you don’t want to receive these services you can unsubscribe from marketing offers from your ArgoCasino.com account, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact and interact with you
- To provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience;
- For analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered by ArgoCasino;
- Testing new systems and checking upgrades to existing systems;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing and for market research and training;
- Customer modeling, statistical and trend analysis, with the aim of developing and improving products and services.
To make your game safer and more enjoyable
- Contact you about our services, for example by phone, email or post or social media;
- Manage promotions and competitions you choose to enter;
- Respond to your queries and complaints.
- To deter, prevent or detect the use of third-party software in peer-to-peer gambling;
- To deter, prevent, or detect any activities conducted in breach of the ArgoCasino.comT&Cs.
- c) Under the legal obligation- when it is necessary in order to comply with mandatory legal obligations to which we are subject under EU or local laws:
- To determine where you are accessing the services from to redirect you to the correct country site, in accordance with our license conditions;
- To make sure we offer our services to eligible persons;
- Crime detection, prevention, and prosecution;
- To verify your identity and establish the source of funding in any transaction;
- To carry out appropriate anti-fraud checks (by conducting online searches using a third-party identity provider). Please note that this will not affect your credit rating;
- To assess and manage any potential risks and prevent problem gambling.
- d) Marketing Activities and Market research
We will send you relevant offers and news about our products and services in a number of ways including by email, SMS, phone call, post, social media targeted advertising, but only if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications. When you register with us we will ask if you would like to receive marketing communications, and you can change your marketing choices online from your ArgoCasino.com account or by sending an email at email@example.com.
Whenever a player has not consented to the use of his personal data for marketing purposes we process personal data for marketing purposes only as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in promoting our services.
- e) Special categories of data
We will only process such data if:
- You have given us your explicit consent;
- It is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the obligations and exercising specific rights of ArgoCasino.com or of the data subject in the field of employment and social security and social protection law;
- It relates to personal data which you have made public;
- It is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest, on the basis of European Union or Member State law.
- Disclosure of Personal data
Player’s personal data is treated as strictly confidential.
Personal player data may be disclosed to third parties
- if the player has given consent to such disclosure,
- the disclosure is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which ArgoCasino.com is subject, or
- when the disclosure is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by ArgoCasino.com or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the player.
ArgoCasino.com only transfers data to states outside of the EU/EEA provided the recipient guaranties a standard of data protection comparable to European standards (e.g. by agreeing to approved contractual clauses, intragroup agreements or other measures designed to ensure that the recipients of personal data protect them).
In the following, it is described how ArgoCasino.com shares personal data.
Sharing of personal data within the ArgoCasino.com
Sharing of personal data with Service Providers
On a case-by-case basis, ArgoCasino.com makes use of trusted third parties to process players’ personal data including but not limited to payment services, information technology, customer support, sales, marketing. Pursuant to applicable data protection regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation these third parties are contractually obliged to treat players' data securely and confidentially. Their use of the said data is restricted to the extent required to fulfill the respective task.
Sharing of personal data for KYC, the Prevention of Fraud and Money Laundering
In order to complete players' identity verification, to carry out security checks, to assess players’ compliance with our Terms and Conditions and legal obligations including the prevention of money laundering, the financing of terrorism and the protection of minors, player data may be matched against third party databases.
Upon any indication of transactions and/or activities that may raise suspicions of criminal activities, ArgoCasino.com will report to the relevant parties in charge (e.g. police, sporting associations, private associations aiming at the prevention of criminal and fraudulent activities in sports betting and/or games of chance).
With the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions and this Data Protection Policy, the player grants his explicit consent to these procedures including requests for credit information and the matching of data provided against databases of third parties.
The sharing of players’ data also is necessary to protect players and ourselves from crime and to comply with legal obligations.
Sharing of personal data for other purposes
It may be necessary to share personal data for additional purposes. However, ArgoCasino will only disclose personal data if and to the extent that one or more conditions set out in Sec. 6 a. are met.
Certain Excluded Disclosures
We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal process served on us, the ArgoCasino.com website or the Service;
- protect and defend our rights or property;
- act to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
If, in our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud ArgoCasino.com or any other user of the Service in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if we suspect you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), we reserve the right to share this information (together with your identity) with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
You may "opt-out" of receiving any promotional communications either by choosing to opt out where such option is made available on the ArgoCasino.com website or the Service or in an email you receive from us, or at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you may contact us at the just mentioned addresses if you:
- want to confirm the accuracy of the Personal Information we have collected about you;
- would like to update your Personal Information or delete your Personal Information;
- have any complaint regarding our use of your Personal Information.
If requested, we will change any information you have provided to us or mark any information to prohibit future use, provided that you provide evidence as we may reasonably require for such changes.
- How long will ArgoCasino.com keep my data?
We will only retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes outlined above and to satisfy our legal obligations. While you are a customer, we will usually need to retain your information to meet our legal and contractual requirements. However, when you cease using ArgoCasino.com services, we will normally still retain your personal information for a period of time.
Typically, we will store your personal information for a period of ten years after you cease being a customer of ArgoCasino.com, beginning at the date your account is closed. There are several reasons which we retain your information, these include:
- To comply with legal obligations under EU/local laws (for example, anti-money laundering regulations, or licensing regulations);
- To establish or defend legal claims (for example negligence claims) which could be made against us.
- Consent to Use of Electronic Service Providers
- Consent to Security Review
We understand the importance of information security and the techniques needed to secure information. We store all of the Personal Information we receive directly from you in a password-protected database residing within our secure network behind active state-of-the-art firewall software. We take steps to ensure our subsidiaries, agents affiliates and suppliers also employ adequate levels of security.
- Protection of Children
The Service is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. Any person who provides their information to us through any part of the Service represents to us that they are 18 years of age or older. It is our policy to endorse the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and to use our best efforts to comply with that Act. This may involve us having to access and verify your Personal Information. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via the online site, we will not accept this information and will take steps to remove such information from our records.
- International Transfers
Personal Information collected on the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Service, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country (including to third countries which may not have been assessed as having adequate privacy laws). Nevertheless, we take steps to ensure that our affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, and suppliers comply with our standards of privacy regardless of their location.
- Third-Party Practices
- Legal Disclaimer
The Service operates "as is" and "as available," without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of your Personal Information, and we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information.
- Players' Rights
The player has the right to:
- request access to personal data
- request correction of personal data
- withdraw the consent to the processing of data (e.g. for marketing activities)
- request erasure of personal data
- receive data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability)
- request the restriction of processing personal data
- to object to the processing of personal data.
Some of these rights may only apply under certain circumstances as set forth in data protection legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Filing a Complaint
If the player is not satisfied with how we handle your personal data, the player is entitled to file a complaint to the competent data protection authority.